No school today. What? I really don't like it when things don't go according to plan. Jessica was happy though and I'm dealing with it. Once we got the argument over snow pants solved it hasn't been too bad. Jessica left her snow pants at school cause she didn't think school would be cancelled, so she wanted to wear Ila's favorite new pair. Ila finally gave in and they went out and had a great time.
This has been a great week. Sunday we made a split decision to go surprise Coralee for her birthday. It was fun. At about 9:30 I came up with the idea and Steve said "sure, anything to get out of church" I have the best husband. I don't know too many that would be willing to drive 6+ hours roundtrip so I can surprise my friend with a birthday cake. I'm one lucky gal.
Monday morning I got a call from my sister, Jennie, who is 32 weeks pregnant telling me she was in the hospital and wondered if I wanted to come hang out with her. So I spent time with her until the doctor finally said she could go home and all looks good. So, we are hoping little Jake decides to wait a little while longer before coming out to meet us.
Yesterday I got to spend the day with my friend Dena, who I don't get to see often enough. We had such a nice time visiting that we forgot all about time and realized her kids we suppposed to be gettting home any minute and she was 20 minutes from home.
I wish I could build a neighborhood and have everyone I love move into it.



1 comment:
Yeah!! You're a blogger now! Thanks for my birthday surprise! It made my day.
Post a Comment