We had the best Easter ever today, I think. We had Stake Conference at 9 this morning - when I first found out it was on Easter I was a little disappointed we wouldn't be going to our own ward, but it worked out really nice. We had to be there at 8:15 cause Jessica was in the choir. That made it a little rough to start out but all went smoothly and we got the whole family ready and there by 8:20. The kids looked beautiful, as you can see. I even bought myself a new dress.
After church my family came over and we had a wonderful dinner and a nice peaceful afternoon. My kids were happy and didn't fight pretty much all day. My niece's friend gave me the best compliment I think I have ever gotten. She noticed how "calm" I was with Daniel. (He kept pushing the buttons on the vcr and I just kept telling him not to do it and pulling him away and of course he kept going back and just smiling at me)I feel so blessed to have such a "good life". I have a husband that loves me and I adore him, sweet (today at least) kids. We have a nice home and my husband has a great job. I know I only have my Heavenly Father and His son, Jesus Christ, to thank for all that I have. I just am amazed at how much He loves and blesses me.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Easter Sunday
Posted by
Krissi
at
8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment