Pictures taken in August by Teri Hansen

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

School is Great!!


Ila started Kindergarten this year!! It is so exciting. She goes every morning and comes home so happy. She doesn't really like going in the morning but I think it is just cause she is tired and doesn't like getting ready.



Jessica is in third grade. She is such a good student. Her teacher already loves her to pieces.



We didn't get a picture of Ila getting on the bus until the third day of school, but at least we got one. Don't you love how well her socks match her outfit?

I can't wait until the teachers are ready for me to come in and volunteer. It is one of my favorite things to do. Ila's teacher asked me to be their class representative - I guess it's like the room mother. I get to help plan the parties and all kinds of stuff. I will go to a meeting once a month. Sounds like fun!

No comments: