Pictures taken in August by Teri Hansen

Friday, July 17, 2009

Really embarrassing moment

Lisa thinks that this story is so funny that I should write it down. Even though it was embarrassing I do have to agree that it is one of the funniest things.

So here goes....On Saturday Steve's dad called to say they were in town and would we like to go out to eat. I'm always up for that so I suggested Old European. Oooh, yummy! We were pretty much done eating and Daniel was sitting on my lap pointing at all my different body parts and naming them, "nose, mouth, chin..." Then he puts one hand on each of my boobs and practically yells, "CHOCOLATE MILK" I could have died.

So let me explain a few things now... Pat's son Eric and his wife were with us and they just had a baby and we don't know them too well. (Pat is Steve's dad's wife) I was wearing a brown shirt and Daniel's word for brown is chocolate milk, but I'm sure they didn't believe me when I tried to explain that. They probably thought I was some weird mom that doesn't teach her children properly. That kid!!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh Kristin! I feel for you! That sounds like something that would happen to me! Don't worry, it will either be forgotten or a funny story to tell at family reunions down the road. Love ya!

Smullin Family said...

Fun-ny!...but yes, totally embarassing. Write it in his baby book and then pull it out when he's a teenager and embarass him back. :)

You may not need to worry about the story being spread, cuz Steve's dad is probably even more embarassed than you... except now you've posted it on your blog.

I've missed you. You need to post more often. I want to see what your kids are up to and what great deals you're getting.

Post again soon...pleeeease.

Krissi said...

hi mommy

luvmy5boyscora said...

HOW FUNNY!!!!! I am laughing out loud at that one! Very cute.