Jessica had the best birthday party ever! Build a Bear Workshop puts on the best birthday party and I think it was the best way I possibly could have spent my money. Each kid got to spend $30 and it only cost me $25 per kid (for the first 6 kids). Then for every $100 you spend they send you a gift certificate for $10 to spend later. They had a party host and she gave the kids her undivided attention and Jessica got special attention since it was her birthday. The kids had so much fun and were so happy with their bears. Plus - I didn't have to clean my house before and after. I would highly recommend going their for a party if your kids ever ask.
Here's Jessica with "Hannah" just after she got stuffed.
ila with "Rosie" She sure had a hard time deciding which bear to choose. I think she is still wondering if she made the right choice cause she is still talking and asking about all the others.



1 comment:
I've always wondered about the Build-a-Bear birthday parties. We've considered it, but never checked into it seriously.
I LOVE the part about not having to clean the house before or after. That just may be worth it right there. :o)
We have a "fake" Build-a-Bear type place that only charges $15/kid (starting price, of course you could spend a whole lot more). Since Taylee's b-day is this month, I've asked her if she would want to do that. She's still thinking about it.
I think stuffed animals are so cute... but I get tired of them really fast. I always swear I'm not going to buy another one, but every once-in-awhile one sneaks into the house. I can almost justify a build-a-bear type, because you can actually DO something with it; dress it up and play with it like a doll.
Post a Comment