Jessica and her friend, Abby, were in the school talent show a couple weeks ago. I was so pleased with them. Abby made up a dance all by herself and they practiced it like crazy! I was amazed at what a 2nd grader could come up with on her own without even ever taking a dance class.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That's so awesome. Did you video tape it? I remember how proud I was of Rylee when she did her first talent show.
I didn't video tape it. We don't have a video camera. I don't think it would have turned out anyways. The lighting was so bad you could hardly see the kids faces when they were performing. I didn't even try to take pictures of their performance. Oh well, it was fun to watch them and have the memory in my head.
Post a Comment