Pictures taken in August by Teri Hansen

Friday, June 6, 2008

What do you think?


So after 9 years of the same bedding I bought new stuff and I'm so excited. I know the colors are trendy right now but I just love them. The sheets are so soft and cool when it is hot but they warm up too. I love sleeping under a down comforter too. I just love the fluffy softness. Steve isn't very excited about having to paint our room again, but I'm thinking we need to. I don't think it looks bad with the pinkish wall but the other walls are kind of peachy and I would like them to be tan. I'll decide once I paint the other walls tan if I want to change the pink also.

2 comments:

Smullin Family said...

Nice!
Too bad I'm not closer, because I'd love to come help paint your bedroom!
I think you do need to paint the pinkish colored wall. What about a chocolate brown? (I know you love it!) Would that look good with everything else?

luvmy5boyscora said...

I like the pinkish wall. It just looks really good with the colors in your comforter set. But if it bothers you after you paint the other walls tan, I'm with chocolate too.