I am so lucky. Jessica is turning into one great little cleaner. Yesterday, her room was one big mess, so I told her and her friend to get it cleaned up. A while after her friend left I went in and she was still working and boy was I amazed. She cleaned under the bed, in the closet, the doll house was organized, all the tops of things were cleaned off. I could not believe what a great job she did with no guidance from me. Then this morning she made a list of rules and posted it on her door. The rules were all basically - clean up after yourself and when you leave the room needs to look better than when you came in. Now if I could just get them all to think this way about the whole house...
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Taking after her mom
Posted by
Krissi
at
4:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Kristin - I love your blog! Your kids are totally cute!! I have added you to my list of blogs to check - so keep on posting!!
Wow! She did a great job... and she looks SO proud of herself for doing it. :o)
PS-I totally forgot I was going to send you a check..duh. What was the total again? I'll try to get it out this next week.
Post a Comment